My feet are aching SO BAD. Must have come from walking from Fullerton after the fireworks amidst the huge-ass crowd all the way to Duxton, then from macs back home, in pointy heels. Comfy ones, but heels nonetheless. As well as around Marina Square this afternoon. License to Wed is SUCH a chic-flic! The ending was cheeeeesay.
The fireworks last night were really pretty! They had planet-shaped ones, and heart-shaped ones. Really makes me wonder how they manage those. There was this guy behind me who said to his friend, "This has got to be some awesome shit, there are so many people here!" Haha.
Anyway, drinking on an empty stomach is so NOT GOOD. I woke up feeling all weird - not queasy or naseous, just plain WEIRD.
I just had a BBQ which my mom organised for the relatives to celebrate my birthday. Gah... I hated having to stand around and force out a smile when all I wanted was to go back up, shower and climb into bed. But I need to, you know, respect elder generations and now I'd really love a foot massage.
Oh oh, 1-1-1s are freaky. I mean, I'M TALLER THAN MY BASE. The whole center-of-gravity being above his head thing is such a scary thought. I've got an ugly bruise now, but it's all in the name of cheer, eh?
I finally made the jump. It didn't turn out how i wanted, but I'm not complaining. Much. After all, it's not over, not really.
Tears don't fall, they crash around me.
1:16 AM